[GE users] Prolog

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Tue May 23 16:23:36 BST 2006

Dan,

yes you are absolutely right, I did mean  epilog.

Yes I am aware of creating another job dependant on the first, but if I
can I like to avoid that, since we are generating over 400000 jobs a day
and tracking all of them, and having another job run increases this by
at least another 200k. So if there is a way it would be great.

cheers

andre