[GE users] Could not decrease "max_u_jobs" job counter

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue May 23 16:48:24 BST 2006

5.3 is not being actively developed (I believe) but where applicable,
bug and security fixes are being back ported. The latest 5.3 release
is 5.3p7 and you can see the changelog here for the past couple revs:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/53patches.txt

The bug system is called "Issue tracker" on gridengine.sunsource.net
and you can get to it here:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectIssues (you may have
to create a login account to open a bug)

Regards,
Chris