[GE users] CPU time limit

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed May 24 09:40:26 BST 2006

Am 24.05.2006 um 10:35 schrieb Rui Ramos:

>  Hi there,
>
>  I'm setting CPU time limits in a queue. But i don't want it to
> kill the job but suspend it. Is there a way to change the signal ?

if you would do this, there would never be the chance to unsuspend
the job by SGE, as from SGE's point of view the lifetime of the job
is already over.

What setup do you wish to have? Maybe a second subordinated queue,
which will suspend the jobs therein, would be the more appropriate
setup.

-- Reuti