[GE users] MSG_SUSERCNTISALREADYZERO_S

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Wed May 24 10:05:29 BST 2006

Hi Jinal,

good to see my suspicion confirmed!

Could you please file an Issuezilla issue for this -- describing
the case, the Grid Engine version and how to reproduce (i.e. order
of commands) etc.?

Btw. qmaster code for qdel -f can be found in

   daemons/qmaster/sge_job_qmaster.c

in case you're in the mood to track down this a little.

Regards,
Andreas