[GE users] jGrid

Jeff White jsw at farecast.com
Thu May 25 23:29:15 BST 2006

I'm particularly interested in being able to interact with jobs that are
submitted to SGE. I'd like to run a monitoring application that gets
notified synchronously or asynchronously when jobs complete/fail.

Using Serializable objects to represent jobs (Computable) and results
seems like a valuable abstraction instead of generating command-line
parameters.

DRMAA seems to be the closest option for Java integration.

jeff