[GE users] jGrid

Thu May 25 23:42:18 BST 2006

Jeff,

What you're doing sounds like it might be in the neighborhood of DRMAA.
See the DRMAA howto's on the howto page.  The problem you may have with
DRMAA, though, is that you can't wait for jobs that weren't submitted in
the same session, i.e. you can't get notifications for *all* jobs
submitted to SGE, just those submitted through DRMAA.

Daniel.