[GE users] jGrid

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 08:21:16 BST 2006

Somthing like JGDI ? Java wrapper over GDI :-?

Jeff White <jsw at farecast.com> wrote: Yes, an SGE-specific Java API for generally working with SGE would be
useful, e.g. instead of calling qsub on the command line, and instead of
parsing the output of qstat. All the command-line functionality
available in a pure (ala JDBC type 4) Java interface.

jeff

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net