[GE users] SGE and Kerberos

Gon?alo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Fri May 26 10:20:19 BST 2006

Hi Brady,
I have tried some time ago (several times) to get some Kerberos support
for SGE but I never received a clear answer from the users mailing
list. Nevertheless, looking to the mailing list archives, you can see
that some people already developed some work. Check the exchange
messages starting from
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=10235.
Cheers
Goncalo