[GE users] asking about the meaning of slots

laynejg laynejg at vcu.edu
Fri May 26 21:23:25 BST 2006

hi,
    Thanks a lot Daniel, I'll chew on this a little while but I think
that's what I wanted to know.  It may just be that I have to take some
nodes out of all.q to do what we're trying to do, which will involve a
lot of other head-scratching too.  Just one more thing, we are talking
about the "Slots" box on the Queue Configuration window's General
Configuration Tab, right?  Sorry to be picky, I'm feeling a little
overwhelmed and frazzled at the moment.  Thanks a lot!  Wow what a quick
reply, I love this mailing list.
     johnny