[GE users] asking about the meaning of slots

Fri May 26 22:09:49 BST 2006

Yep.  And to override a slot value for a specific host or hostgroup,
(add and) select the host/hostgroup in the panel on the left, click the
lock icon next to the slots field, and then adjust the value, as
described on page 49 of the admin guide.

Good luck,
Daniel