[GE users] default DISPLAY value

Francis Hsu francis.hsu at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:26:27 BST 2006

I am  running N1GE 6.0u7, when I submit the jobs to the Grid Engine,
the default DISPLAY variable is being set to the DISPLAY value of the user
who
original install the sge_execd on that machine.

It does not matter which user is submiting the jobs.. The default DISPLAY
variable is always being set..

I don't think I should consider this as a feature, is this a known problem
already?

thanks
Francis