[GE users] Knowing the historic number of jobs in a que

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Mon May 29 08:55:34 BST 2006

Brett,

possibly

   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/files/documents/7/82/analyze.rb.gz

can help you. With

   analyze.rb -t -t <start> <end> <accountingfile>

you get an overview about pending/running jobs at each point in time.

Regards,
Andreas