[GE users] Qmon: Segmentation fault Core Dumped

Inderpreet chopraaccount at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 07:50:18 BST 2006

hello

  I am using the sun N1GE6u4 on Solaris X64 bit platform
  I am able to install the grid master and execution host
  On command line everything is working, means jobs submission etc,
  But when i try to run the "qmon" following error message displayed:
  "Segmentation Fault : Core Dumped"
  What will be the reason in this and how to start my qmon.

  With Regards
  Inderpreet