[GE users] reservation ?

Rui Ramos rramos at iric.up.pt
Tue May 30 13:19:56 BST 2006

 Thanks Andreas,

   Great doc i must say. Din't know the problem was called "large parallel job starvation problem" makes sence.
 So i've made the change as Reuti advice and as explain in the doc. It works has expected :)
 One question do:

 The reservation is made only in each schedule interval ? i mean if we set a very low schedule interval doesn't it loose the reserves allready made ?

 Other issue what is the advice schedule interval that should be set ?

                                             Thanks in advance