[GE users] default DISPLAY value

Nikhil Mulley mulleyn at deshaw.com
Tue May 30 22:34:49 BST 2006

Is this because of the source being compiled with the DISPLAY value or
is that is being set when is being /started/restarted.. if the later is
yes probably due to the sudo environment .. I suggest restarting it
under pure user environment without setting (unset) the variables like
PS1, PATH, TZ etc.,.