[GE users] Qdel problem

Liang Ge liang.ge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:23:47 BST 2006

I think I'm one step closer to the solution now, yet still need some
help. Thanks all.

The problem seems to be associated with the parallel environment.
Originally the start_proc_args is set to be
start_proc_args   /opt/sge/mpi/myrinet/startmpi.sh $pe_hostfile  \
                  /opt/mpich-mx.gcc/bin/mpirun

I added -catch_rsh to the above line and got a new problem:
rcmd: socket: Permission denied

I found the solution at
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/commonproblems.html
, but don't know how to do it. Anyone can give some detail instructions?

Liang