[GE users] qmon doesn't show queues!

k.radacki k.radacki at mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Oct 4 07:43:05 BST 2006

Lengyel, Florian wrote:

> I'm running sge version 6.0u7: specifically,
> under Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4,
> for an IA32 system, I've installed
> sge-6.0u7-bin-lx24-x86.tar.gz and
> sge-6.0u7-common.tar.gz.
>
> The problem is that, although there are numerous queues,
> qmon doesn't show any! Has this problem been encountered
> before?

Hi,
I had this kind of trouble. I can't really say what was wrong.  I was
calling qmon via ssh on master node, and only queues were missing. I've
install my "personal" computer also as queue administration host and
from this time I'm not calling qmon remote but locally -- the problem is
gone.
regards
kris

--