[GE users] prioritized queues - suspend jobs.

Jesper Krogh jesper at krogh.cc
Thu Oct 5 20:51:03 BST 2006

> Am 05.10.2006 um 14:27 schrieb Jesper Krogh:
>>> Am 05.10.2006 um 06:06 schrieb Jesper Krogh:
>>> Are you requesting any resources in your qsub?
>>>
>> I'm not sure what you mean by that.. All jobs are compute-intensive
>> stuff, so they dont need any special resources.
>
> So you didn't request anything with -l?

No. just qsub (-cwd -V) job.sh

> Can you please post your queue definitions, and the output of "qstat -
> j <jobid>" of one of the waiting jobs? - Reuti

This is really strange.. I could provoke the wrong behaviour just a few
hours ago, but not a the moment. Here's the queue definitions anyway in
case you can see somehing wrong in them.

http://krogh.cc/~jesper/longjobs.txt
http://krogh.cc/~jesper/shortjobs.txt
http://krogh.cc/~jesper/allqueue.txt

Thanks.