[GE users] qmon display problem

Barry McInnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 10 16:53:53 BST 2006

we have SGE 6.0u8 on a Mac cluster. When we run qmon and "Host
Configuration" over ARD/VNC on the central server, the scroll bar in
Administration Host, Submit and execution Host screens do not go to the
end of the list. If you highlight then down arrow, it goes to the bottom
then disappears without moving the table upwards.
This means we cannot select nodes at the end of our list ?

You can drag the window sideways but not vertically to resize it.

Is there any easy fix for qmon to make the scroll bars go to the end of
the node list ?

thanks barry
--
---