[GE users] load_sensor format

Pascal GILGENKRANTZ pascal.gilgenkrantz at st.com
Wed Oct 11 13:45:10 BST 2006

Hello,

Just a small mail to report a strange problem while using a load sensor
script
with GE 6.0u8: I've got a global consummable complex of type "INT", to
collect
the number of licenses of a specific tool, and a load_sensor perl script
in charge
of running a license deamon status. It did not work until I provide a
floating-point
value ?!

% /sw/sun/sge/site/load_sensor.sh

begin
global:license_mytool:4
end

Resulting error message in the spool of the machine running this sensor:
10/11/2006 14:30:53|execd|c2x3050|E|Format error of loadsensor
"/sw/sun/sge/site/load_sensor.sh". Received:
"
global:license_mytool:
"
After several trials, it worked with a floating-point format for the
number of licenses:
% /sw/sun/sge/site/load_sensor.sh

begin
global:license_mytool:4.0