[GE users] how to find available slots for multiple pe assigned to a single queue

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 11 17:54:48 BST 2006

Hi

I added both host groups to the queue's hostgroup list and changed the
pe for each via the
attributes list (this approach was necessary anyway because the number
of slots differs per group)
Therefore the user does not have to request the hostgroup, it's all in
the pe which always has to be requested anyway. Did I understand your
question correctly and does this answer it?

Thanks again for the support

Henk