[GE users] Overwriting epilog/prolog scripts

Sreenath Nampally sreenath at tigr.ORG
Wed Oct 11 19:31:20 BST 2006

Our interface relies some output that is written by epilog/prolog scripts,
which are currently set up in out environment.

But, we are palnning to export our software (interface) to a different
group,
who have their own Grid.  Ideally, we do not want to make any changes to
their Grid configuration.

We are exploring to see if our interface can specify the epilog/prolog
scripts
while building the submission script.

Wanted to see if this is possible or not. If not, we might explore other
options.

Thanks for the help.
Sree