[GE users] SSH and SGE

Simpson, Kenneth Kenneth.Simpson at ucsf.edu
Thu Oct 12 04:23:32 BST 2006

Hi Rayson - here's what I ended up adding

     rsh_daemon                   /usr/sbin/sshd -i
     rsh_command                  /usr/grid/sge/default/common/sge_ssh
     qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
     qlogin_command               /usr/grid/sge/default/common/sge_ssh
     rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
     rlogin_command               /usr/grid/sge/default/common/sge_ssh

where sge_ssh contains

     #!/bin/sh
     exec /usr/bin/ssh $*

and it appears to be working.