[GE globus] File transfer

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:53:50 BST 2006

Hi everyone:

I know that with Condor I can transfer input/output files to any
machine in the pool. Does Grid Engine have this capability?

This is useful when you don't have a mounted file system to storage
the user accounts so when a job is executed in a remote host, it can't
find the jobs files there.

I have read the N1 Grid Engine 6.0 documentation but I can't find
anything about it. Can you help me?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

--
Diego Bello Carre?o
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática