[GE users] how to find available slots for multiple pe assigned to a single queue

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 12:59:43 BST 2006

Yes, the hostlist contains the ether and myri hosts groups and the
pe_list contains the pe's mpich_mx, mpich and fluent_pe.
Fluent has its own pe in the ether group with just a few slots dictated
by the restricted number of licences. So in fact there are 3 pe's
combined in a single queue.

Coming back to my original question: for the convenience of the users,
would it be possible to add a feature to qmon that would list the slot
information for pe's in the same queue? The above example requires three
different queueus to find the number of free slots per pe?

Thanks