[GE users] SGE Setup Insight/Point-of-clarification

Langston, Chris Chris.Langston at aa.com
Wed Oct 18 23:36:16 BST 2006

Thank you for your input, Reuti. Without knowing for sure that we will
never need to run a second qmaster/execd, the prudent course would be to
have separate ports and cells for the different environments. Also, this
could provide for greater flexibility of backup/fail-over should we lose
either location for any reason.

Thanks again,

Chris