[GE users] Can a (Java) client remotely connect via DRMAA (drmaa.jar) to SGE?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:57:31 BST 2006

You should be able to -- and the setup should be similar to a "submit
only node"...

As long as you can qsub a job on that machine, you should be able to use DRMAA.

That means, in general, you should have access to $SGE_ROOT on that
machine, and the machine is added as a submission host. Search the
mail archive for the details on "submit only" machine setup.

Rayson