[GE users] Strange Error

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 05:36:43 BST 2006

Sorry for the late reply... I was at a conference this week and only
had limited access to the Internet...

What Linux distribution (and the version) are you using??

How often does it happen??

Seems like SGE sometimes cannot always create the job directory/file,
so may be using strace(1) can easily find out why the OS fails to
create them.

Rayson