[GE users] Solaris Containers Load + SGE 6.0

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 06:46:28 BST 2006

Replying to myself -- ~1.5 years ago, Bernard brought it up, and
today I saw this: "[zones-discuss] CPU load values in a zone".

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zones-discuss/2006-October/001245.html

But then, not exactly sure whether it will need application code
changes or just need some system wide settings.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com