[GE users] exit status = 25 ?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:32:10 BST 2006

In "common/execution_states.h":
#define SSTATE_AGAIN               25

And if you look at "daemons/shepherd/shepherd.c", you can see that the
shepherd goes to SSTATE_AGAIN because of prolog/epilog or
pe_start/pe_stop exiting with "RESCHEDULE_EXIT_STATUS".

#define RESCHEDULE_EXIT_STATUS 99

So, are those jobs with prolog/epilog/pe_start/pe_stop that can exit with 99??

Rayson