[GE users] error: unknown attribute name "load_values"

Gon?alo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Mon Oct 23 17:10:15 BST 2006

Dear All,
I'm trying to optimize our SGE instalation. I have tried to configure an
exec host doing:

[root at sge01 Conf]# qconf -Ae lflip21.conf

but I get the following error:

error: unknown attribute name "load_values"
invalid format

lflip21.conf file seems normal:

[root at sge01 Conf]# cat lflip21.conf
hostname              lflip21.lip.pt
load_scaling          NONE
complex_values        NONE
load_values           NONE
processors            0
user_lists            NONE
xuser_lists           NONE
projects              NONE
xprojects             NONE
usage_scaling         NONE
report_variables      NONE

 From some past emails, it was suggested to delete the "load_values"
parameter. If I do this, it starts complaining about the "processors"
parameter

[root at sge01 Conf]# qconf -Ae lflip21.conf
error: unknown attribute name "processors"
invalid format

Do you kno what is happening?
Cheers
Goncalo