[GE users] Master host install problem

wzlu wzlu at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Oct 26 06:48:53 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "Big5" character set. ]

Dear All,

My master host install problem is still exist.
I used root to install master host.
I tried for classic spool and Berkeley DB spooling.
Both 2 installation were the same problem.
Have any idea? Thanks.

The error message is following:

Command failed: ./utilbin/lx24-x86/spooldefaults configuration
/tmp/configuration

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

wzlu ??: