[GE users] Master host install problem

Gruhn Daniel J Contractor AF/A9IT Daniel.Gruhn.ctr at pentagon.af.mil
Thu Oct 26 13:43:32 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "iso-2022-jp" character set. ]

I think this is the same problem I have encountered when my umask is set to
022. Set it to 002 at least during the installation.  I have never tried
installing everything as root and recommend using sgeadmin for better system
security/safety.

Dan

//SIGNED//
Daniel J.Gruhn, CTR (Group W Inc.)
HQ USAF/A9IT
Studies & Analyses, Assesments and Lessons Learned