[GE users] user limit for number of slots in all queues

Thu Oct 26 17:13:37 BST 2006

Hi Kris,

it seems you ask for user based fair share as described under 2a) of

    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/geee.html

note, that if you're content with equal share per user you can also
'auto_user_fshare' in sge_conf(5). That way you can save the effort
of maintaining Grid Engine user(5) objects.

Regards,
Andreas