[GE users] How to select some queue instances with qmon?

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Fri Oct 27 16:48:55 BST 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to see just the queue instances of one computer. I mean  that
i want that qmon to show me just all the queues on "compute-0-0" node.
I've used the Customize option, but i can't suceed in this.

I know that i can use a line command like :
  qstat -f|grep "compute-0-0"
But it's possible to do this with qmon?

Thank's.

--
-- Jérôme
Non, j'aime Cléopatre : ais-ja l'air d'un César ?