[GE users] Newbie: hung processes on hosts

Gardiner Leverett leverett at mobiusmicro.com
Mon Oct 30 21:12:04 GMT 2006

Hmmm...let me verify with the user about this.

> BTW, which MPI library is used on the cluster??

Not sure.  But, I did a double check. We have two
grids running (in different office locations).  The
one being served off our Solaris machine in one
location is 6.0u3. The one served on the Linux is
6.0u1 (if that makes a difference).  The grids don't
interact with each other.