[GE users] fname file format

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Aug 4 20:48:32 BST 2007

Am 01.08.2007 um 20:26 schrieb Simon Gao:

> Sorry I did not make my question clear.
>
> Say I want to make similar changes to 50 hosts/nodes. Is it
> possible to put all 50 configs in one file? If so, what's the format?

If you want to change just some entries, and the hosts have similar
names, a loop would be the easiest like:

for i in `seq -w 1 50`; do qconf -mattr exechost complex_values
virtual_free=900M node$i; done

There are similar commands -aattr, -mattr, -rattr and -dattr also
available to change hostgroup, queue etc. definitions.

-- Reuti