[GE users] ssh_exchange_identification

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 08:05:43 BST 2007

Reuti wrote:
>> First I don't now how to accomplish to teel qrsh to use a predefined
>> execution host. But if I could do that I don't know how to log processes
>> and/or tempfiles from a sge process on that node. Thanks.
>
> qrsh -l hostname=myhost strace ps -e f

this remains in the same error since strace cannot be executed:

$ qrsh -l hostname=myhost strace ps -e f
qrsh_starter: executing child process (null) failed: No such file or
directory

Anyway, I checked, read permissions to spooldir, but as root this works
well. where could be the root of the error if qrsh_starter couldn't get
the command to execute? Could be this an authentification problem?

A 'strace qrsh hostname' brings a lot of output, but I don't want to
spam the mailing list with needless info, should I post?

--
PS: sorry, for my long abscence (on this issue).