[GE users] jobs going to the different queue

Schenker, Martin MSchenker at illumina.com
Tue Aug 7 08:44:19 BST 2007

I've added the default queue into the

/SGE/default/common/sge_request

file like this:

#
# To have a default queue, that unspecified jobs get put to:
#
# Each user can have an sge_request file,
# or in your case you should edit the global one in
# SGE_ROOT/default/common/sge_request
#
# Put in a line with -q  <your default queue spec>
  -q main.q
#

This results in all jobs NOT having the "-q" prefix to be scheduled there. My other queue has to be

targeted with "-q second.q"

Best, Martin

/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net