[GE users] Help: How to configurate the program output

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:39:34 BST 2007

Chris, thank you very much. But I still have a problem that I can't
understand.
When the job is finished, SGE will also create standard output and standard
error, I don't care about them. I suppose that "-e" and "-o" just change the
SGE standard output and standard error paths. And the tgicl program  will
create many files but not SGE.

Could you tell me more details?

Thanks very much

Regards,