[GE users] Help: How to configurate the program output

Tue Aug 7 15:43:23 BST 2007

The -o and -e switches will redirect the stdout and stderr for the job
to the given locations.  If your job is creating additional files, those
files will be created in the working directory.  By default, the working
directory is the home directory for the user who submitted the job on
the host where the job is running.  The -cwd switch will make the job's
home directory be the directory from which the job was submitted.  With
6.1 (and I think 6.0u11), the -wd switch will allow you to set the
working directory to an arbitrary path.

Daniel