[GE users] Help: How to configurate the program output

Tue Aug 7 16:22:09 BST 2007

Amy,

You should probably start with the Sun Grid Engine administrator's guide:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-5677

If you have specific questions after reading the PE section, let us
know.  You can also try reading the PE man page (sge_pe(5)).

Daniel