[GE users] mixing it up with Condor

Dave Love david.love at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 13:48:42 BST 2007

We'd like to try to share resources somehow between SGE installations
and Condor systems (and possibly other resource managers in future)
within a university.  This is between cooperating groups with a fair
amount of control over things, at least initially.

Does anyone here have advice on technologies for doing that sort of
thing?

The possibilities I've seen so far seem to be Globus-based, and we're
historically prejudiced against that, but probably not up-to-date with
it.  I'm also prejudiced against having Condor in charge.  However,
we'll listen to any advice.  Thanks.