[GE users] logchecker question

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Aug 14 16:49:34 BST 2007

Am 14.08.2007 um 16:10 schrieb Brett_W_Grant at raytheon.com:

> I ran it at the command line until I was happy it was configured
> correctly, and then I made it a cron job to run once a day.
>
> I saw the command line switch, but it seemed odd to me that the
> script wasn't coded to figure out the spool variable or give an
> error that the variable was empty.  Just a little surprising.

This would mean, first to check whether there is a local
configuration defined and use the global one otherwise using `qconf`.
The qmaster directory is just in a plain text file. I could imagine,
this is the reason.

If the location is the same for qmaster and execd, this could also work:

execd_spool_dir=${qma_spool_dir%/qmaster}

-- Reuti