[GE users] Re: qstat's xml vs. non-xml output

John Marshall John.Marshall at ec.gc.ca
Tue Aug 14 19:12:10 BST 2007

I can confirm what Boone Severson has observed regarding
a discrepancy between the slots_total shown in the qstat
-xml output verses the non -xml ouput (which matches the
configuration) for queue information.

The values I see for slots_total are all over the board.
I do not see a correlation (e.g., 2x) between the
configured amount and the -xml output.

John