[GE users] Question About Scheduler Node Preference

Thu Aug 16 22:28:41 BST 2007

Stephan isn't listening anymore. :)  If you go to
http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/StephansBlog I have converted
his relevant blog posts to wiki format.  I also reversed the order, so
they now run oldest to newest.  What they still lack is a hyperlinked
table of contents.  Maybe someone would like to add that?

Daniel