[GE users] can't open output file "/some/path/TEST.1763": Permission denied

Dmitry Zhukovski DZH at maerskoil.com
Thu Aug 23 14:06:34 BST 2007

Hi Andres,

  The problem has been resolved. User was in 16 groups and one of our
servers (mounted on /some/path) has support for 16 groups. BUT as we
found out it supports 16-1 groups! So when I deleted account from one of
the groups it had successfully submitted a job.

  Regarding difference between servers. Another server has increased
number of groups per user. So it might explain why it worked for
/home/path

Br,
dmitry