[GE users] Logrotate for 'reporting' File

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Aug 23 17:27:05 BST 2007

I think some implementations of Globus or metascheduling systems may
be relying on the SGE reporting file -- I remember a list thread from
a while back where a Globus user was getting bitten by the fact that
ARCO dbwriter was rotating and trunkating the reporting file
periodically.

Google finds this:
http://www-unix.globus.org/mail_archive/discuss/2006/02/msg00172.html

-Chris