[GE users] error while adding execution host - myhostB is no exec host

Fri Aug 24 00:53:22 BST 2007

It's a quirk of the command.  The proper form is "qconf -ae".  If you
give it an argument, it assumes that argument is the name of an
execution host that already exists that you want to copy.  I know.

Daniel