[GE users] 6.1u2 on Solaris AMD64

Fri Aug 24 20:03:31 BST 2007

Here's what I have discovered:

o If I build spooldefaults on Nevada, it is broken on Nevada and Solaris 10.
o If I build spooldefaults on Solaris 10, it works on Solaris 10 and Nevada.
o The first time I unpacked the courtesy binaries, spooldefaults was broken.
o After a reboot, I unpacked the courtesy binaries again, and
spooldefaults works.

I'm using Studio 11, BTW.

Daniel